Sunday, November 3, 2013

Clearance Accent Table

There's something about cold weather that makes me really love being home. I'm still in the process of collecting furniture, but my budget doesn't allow for too much shopping, unfortunately.

The good news is, Target has some of my FAVORITE furniture and home decor which I can usually talk myself into buying because of their good prices. I especially love it when I find things on sale! I found this new side table at Target on clearance for $29.99. It has also been marked down online for $56.25 here. I have a Target RedCard, so it was an extra 5% off. 


And how sweet is that puppy in the picture frame? :) I know, I know. 



Here's a wide shot of my living room. By the way, I also purchased almost all of those pillows at Target recently too! Here's a link to their pillows. I'm a big fan of Target Coupons and Cartwheel, so be sure to check those for pillow deals before you buy any! Both of the light blue ruffle pillows are from Pier 1 Imports, but it has been several years since I purchased them. Here's a link to their pillows.


No comments:

Post a Comment